- GLITTER LIQUID EYESHADOW SET – Perfectly mixed pearls and sequins that will make the CAT Complexion Atelier’s liquid eyeshadow effectively highlight the contour and create gorgeous eye makeup. Suitable for the sparkish and glittery daily use
- LOOOOONG LASTING – Long lasting all day, non-greasy, quick-dry, and waterproof that will provide a smooth and shiny look throughout the day
- GENTLE TO THE SKIN: Comfortable & safe to use with an easy application method, making it suitable for any occasion
- EXTREMELY PRECISE – The soft precision applicator deposits the right amount of formula onto lids for effortless application in just 1 stroke
- DESIGNED IN FRANCE – Designed in France, the heart of Cosmetic Industry
Five Different Colors
With 5 different colors, the Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow LGE5 by CAT Complexion Atelier will provide you with a smooth, creamy, and waterproof eyeshadow that was created to last for hours.
In addition, with a compact size, the eyeshadows can fit anywhere, making them easy to carry around, perfect for the artist that is always on the go!
Designed in France and made in Italy, using the highest quality materials available, the eyeshadows will dry down smoothly, while maintaining the perfect look you are looking for.
A both beginner and expert friendly, the eyeshadows come with a small and internal doe-foot applicator that easily spreads across your entire eyelid in one single swipe.
The application process becomes easy and economical after every application.
Each tube will provide a different finish:
Getting 5 products in one, from metallic, to glittery, to shiny, to colorful, and simple metallic, you will be able to have different options for an array of occasions when using the CAT’s Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow!
How to Use:
- Apply directly to your lids using the doe-foot applicator and blend it out with your finger. You can wear each sparkly shade on its own, or layer over powder eyeshadow for intense shimmer.
Ingredients: Water, ethylene/VA, copolymer, Propylene glycol, glycerin
Net weight: 5 ml x 5 = 25ml, 0,169 fl oz X5 = 0,845 fl Oz
Made in Italy and Designed in France